Mark your calendars for the Climate Impacts to Water Conference: Managing the Uncertainties of Water Supply and Quality in the Pacific Northwest taking place January 25-26, 2017.
This conference will focus on:
- Regional projections of climate and water supply
- Multiple facets of agricultural water management
- Water conservation practices
- Water quality
- Water policy regulations and rights
- Regional water projects, research and tools
- Social science communication concerning water
Program, registration, abstract submittal information and additional details will be coming soon: www.cm.wsu.edu/climateimpactstowaterconference
This regional conference is being held at Skamania Lodge in Stevenson, WA on the Columbia River – only 45 minutes from the Portland (PDX) Airport.
For more information, please contact Liz Whitefield, WSU Outreach Coordinator, PAS at Liz Whitefield, email@example.com or 253-445-4562.